Ten things I can live without.
1. I'm so over chicks with bad weave! If I can see the tracks and the stocking cap, YOU HAVE A BAD WEAVE!
2. I'm so over mufuggas wearing Supras! That was my gotdamn shoe last year when mufuggas didn't even know what they were.
3. I'm so over DJs playing Drake all the gotdamn time. Drake is an excellent artist that nobody was bumping years ago when he came out with his first few mixtapes [if you can name those, then you are a fan; if not, you're just a follower]. And as soon as this guy gets affiliated with Lil Wayne and Young Money, musuckas have been jocking the shit out of this dude. Please cut it out!
4. I'm so FUGGIN over Atlanta and the majority of its "residents". Maybe Jonesboro, Stone Mountain, and Lith-o-nia would be the shit if their residents stopped acting like they're from ATL.... smph. And as far as the dodo-cheese music; if you think about all the shit that has come out of ATL in the past decade, thats a lot of shit. And most of it is garbage. The only note worthy people who have came out of ATL [born and/ or raised] are T.I., Kanye West [born there], Ciara, and Ludacris. All this snap music, crunk music, and dance shit are full of one hit wonders. Why is it that ATL is the only city in the world that has a new dance EVERY freakin month?! It really pisses me off to know that there are REAL artists out there who get no radio play because of all the illiterate nonsense that comes out of ATL!
5. I'm so over me being over Atlanta [lol]. The town is dodo-cheese regardless of who thinks differently.
6. I'm so over Kid Cudi. Although I like the progressiveness of his style, a lot of his shit is not that hot! This man is very overrated.
7. I'm so over hole-in-the-wall clubs! I am too old and too civilized to be partying with a bunch of goons! From now on businesses that don't have a dress code and / or gogo dancers are not on my radar. Nuff said!
8. I'm so over
9. I'm so over mufuggas who get offended by my trivial opinions. For example, the mufuggas who [seriously] get mad when I say shit about ATL and Savannah. What does it matter that I don't like those cities???? I don't get offended when people say shit about Columbus. Who gives a fuck?!
9. I'm so over mufuggas quoting rappers like they're a bunch of genius's.
10. I'm so over this heat!
....and this is only part 1!