Thursday, June 25, 2009
a few more things i'm over.....
1. I'm so over mufuggas calling and texting me after I CLEARLY said don't call or text [smp, stares blankly at the phone].
2. I'm so FUGGIN over mufuggas twittering and updatng their facebook status about transformers. Can y'all please watch the movie and let us lame mufuggas surf the web in peace!
3. I'm so FUGGIN over senseless drama [stares at phone blankly].
4. I'm so over a muffuga being pissed at me and giving me the silent treatment when they are the one that STILL FUCKIN OWES ME MONEY! I'M THE ONE THAT GIVES THE SILENT TREATMENT!!! When you pay off your debt, then you'll be allowed to be pissed and give me the silent treatment! Until then, suck your face up and go scrape up my money!
5. I'm so fuckin over mufuggas calling me just to talk! OH MY SHIT! The only person that can do that is my mom; and even then, the conversations never last more than 7 minutes [seriously]! Hear me, and hear me good; if I don't feed, finance, or fuck you [lmao @ThatDamnKwash], you have no reason to be calling me on the regular! Really, I don't even like having a cell phone. Imma leave that one alone. Some of y'all need to meditate on that.
6. I am not, however, over my newly jailbroken iPod Touch! I swear, its like my investment of $230 instantly appreciated..... Ahhhh, I'm in love!
7. And lastly, I'm so over my phone number right now!!!!! AND I'M STILL STARING BLANKLY AT MY PHONE! Y'all can go ahead and keep blowing this bitch up, cause next week when I get home I WILL be changing my number. And this one might be my fault. I promise, besides my family and Iotas, I usually keep 55 contacts in my phone. But no, my ass had to get damn near 200 hundred extras! I swear, today mufuggas let me know how gotdamn popular I really am......smph!